Monday, September 28, 2009

Food updates

Here are finally my food updates from the weekend.

Dinner Friday night:


Do you know what that is??? YUMMMM




Carmelized Cabbage. This was the best batch I've EVER made, must be because I cooked it in my copper bottom sautee pan. YUM.


Hello addiction.
  

Ben and Jerry's Half Baked Fro Yo = heaven in my mouth. I'm not a big dessert fan, but this is fantastic.

2nd Breakfast  on Saturday




Egg Beaters omelet with turkey, broccoli and cheddar cheese.



 
Saturday's snacks - though I only ate one of the fruit leathers (the other I had for a snack today!). Those are Newman's own pretzels (delish!) and a Clif Z bar in chocolate chip.

 Breakfast Sunday Morning: 

Nectarine, WW cinnamon toast and two turkey roll-ups with 2% colby jack cheese inside. The turkey roll-ups weren't that great :(


Lexi was trying to eat my breakfast!!



Accompanying breakfast

Dinner Sunday night:




 
Chicken noodle casserole with WW noodles and peas



Sauteed brussel sprouts (hello delicious!)


No comments:

Post a Comment